b Happy Sumo Food Journal

Saturday, April 21, 2007

LUK YU TEA HOUSE - Hong Kong

This is regarded as one of the best places in Hong Kong to get dim sum. The guidebooks say either to bring a local with you, or to come early, otherwise you may not get good service. Luckily for me, I had jet lag, so I was up with plenty of time to get there when they opened at 7 am. It's located at 24-26 Stanley St, in the Central District.


Since we got there right when they opened, it wasn't busy at all, and we got the food from the carts right out of the kitchen. It was all quite good. Much better than what you can find in Denver, but I didn't find it any better than what you can get in Alhambra or Monterey Park. I didn't pay but I remember it being a little pricey.

Overall rating - 3 sumos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home